Friday, July 13, 2007

Back by Popular Demand!!





















While this post will only be a teaser, I will catch you up. This last spring was a busy one. My sister was pregnant and on bed rest and needed much help with her then 2 year old. So every other week me and the girls packed up and headed to Ft. Worth to help. After months of being on edge that the baby would come early, She finally got here right on time. Then 3 days after she was born we held a joint birthday party for Katelyn (my sister's daughter) and Ella (Mine). They were born 1 day apart and so we were celebrating their 3rd birthday. Here are the pictures of the birthday girls and Ava with my sister's new daughter Brooklyn Adeline Harter.




Next we went to Disney over Memorial Weekend and the digital camera got drug thru the sand and no longer works. I had to go buy some disposibles and have not gotten all of them developed. Then my sister and dad came for a visit and two weeks after that we headed to "Ballinger 4th of July". That is my family's big 4th bash and reunion on 120 acres outside of Ballinger. We had a wonderful time and made more memories. My kids are the 3rd generation of kids to grow up runnining the dirt roads of that place and aside from my house it is my favorite place to be. Hopefully, I will have pictures to share.


Finally, we are embarking on a major home renovation. The concrete guys came today to start on the new garage and we are getting ready to remove all the vinyl siding from the house and put up hardiplank. I will try to get some before, during and after pics to show.


Anyhow, I regret the delay in posting but will try to do better. I don't know how some of you blogger folks do it. Cause while I have a full life, I know others are even more full and they still find the time to keep everyone posted :)


















No comments: