Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ella turned 4!









Ella turned four this week. She is my little home body and would have preferred to stay home but we did throw a party at her preschool. Of course I tried to be the perfect momma. I got up made her a special breakfast, got everything together to leave early so we could stop at the store and pick up some special birthday flowers and a balloon for a center piece. At the store I realized I forgot all the important stuff, the cupcakes and camera. I bought more cupcakes and borrowed the school's camera. So, I don't have the pictures back yet. Here are the pictures from the evening home party. They are all put in individually because I tried a program that was supposed to give me a slide show but could not get it to work.


















No comments: