Monday, May 04, 2009

Just a day in Shanghai






Today I did just a normal day. I got up, got the kids off to school. Then Heather and I walked Daisy and went to the gym. This is our new routine as we are trying to get ready to come home to Texas and dawn swim suits. Then we headed out to the fabric market. I had to pick up some sun dresses that I had made for the girls and Heather wanted some things made. It was not a pleasurable experience today. Not very good bargains and the beggers outside where quite aggressive. From there we grabbed some lunch and went by Ava's school to drop off paperwork for Ella to see if I could get her into the same school as Ava for next year. I took my camera today and snapped some random pictures of things we see in Shanghai everyday. We are getting immune to it but you will probably wonder how we could stand it. Well, we just laugh a lot. In the pictures are the fabric market, laundry day, a group of employees playing musical chairs before work, a lady with a baby bed set up on the side of the road and street sweepers taking a rest. Yes, I saw all of this today. So, as you can imagine it is quite a different world here.

No comments: