Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Almost complete

This is Mark writing again. Our carpenters finished up today. The stairs were the last item to complete. Today, the roofers started. They will finish tomorrow. Just electrical and dirt work left to complete the project. We will need to work on finishing out the upstairs later as time and money permits.


The garage doors were put on Saturday and the painting of the houe and garage was completed on Sunday. The blue film on the garage doors is protective. The doors will be white.

Last but not least are the fish that I caught on Sunday. I went off shore with my neibor and his boss. We had a great trip and I put most of the fish in the boat. In addition to the fish below, I caught a 29" redfish that we released. I could have tagged it, but it looked kind of funky--like it had had a few run-ins with sharks, etc. The red snapper in the picture are all in the 5-7 lb. range the redfish is 24". I can't wait to go back!





No comments: