Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shanghai Aquarium

We had a good time at the Shanghai Aquarium on Sunday. We've been to a few in the States but this one seemed to have really exotic stuff. Overall I would recommend it as a tourist attraction. I ran out of film but at the end they had an area similar to and a smaller version of Chuck E Cheese. They also have "squatty potties". I had heard but this was my first experience. There is not toilet. Just what looks like a toilet seat over a hole in the floor and you have to hover over it like you do when you go camping. Now, trying to get a four year old to do this without having to disrobe and stand on the public restroom floor barefoot was a bit of a challenge but we did it and sanitized our selves afterward.

1 comment:

tara said...

I was not to keen on the toilets myself.