Sunday, December 07, 2008

We Made It!!

We are here in Shanghai and it is really neat. The plane ride was relatively uneventful. The girls got plenty of attention from flight attendants and slept quite a bit so we were able to relax a bit. Our house is wonderful and we live near some good friends from Baytown so we have instant neighbors. We've already gone out for a night on the town and it was wonderful food and good dancing!! We took the kids on the subway sunday and that was pretty freightning. There are a lot of people in this town. By far the most freightening was the cab driver who stopped on the off ramp of the highway because he was mad at another driver and did not want to let him over so we sat at a dead stop while the highway traffic rushed all around us with no car seats for the kids and no seat belts either. I was about to come unglued but he finally gave in and BACKED UP on the highway and off we went. Oh, I told you my posts would get livlier. I've found my usb cord for the camera so I should be posting pictures soon.

No comments: